About the offer of Electricity Bill Payment MSEDCL. Offer is valid min. transaction upto Rs 200.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer valid till 31 Oct 2018
- Offer only one user
- Valid on minimum transaction of Rs. 200
- Max cashback Rs. 50
- Valid once per using FreeCharge handled UPI
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful DTH/Bill payment transaction on the FreeCharge App and enter the UPI50 code while performing the transaction.
- To make this transaction, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android App/IOS(4.1.0)
- The customer shall receive 5% cashback upto Rs. 50 in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- The offer is valid on minimum transaction of Rs 200
- UPI50 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Offer is applicable for Mobile Postpaid/Electricity/Broadband/Landline/Gas & DTH transactions only
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- The offer is valid once per user for FreeCharge handled UPI payments till 15-Nov-18
- Not valid for Prepaid Mobile, Metro,Data Card & Bus booking transactions
- Not valid for Add Cash, credit/debit card, Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
- FreeCharge reserves the right to disqualify any FreeCharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- FreeCharge reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of any disputes, FreeCharge decision shall be final