Change Wifi Password Dlink, Bsnl, Airtel, Jio, Tp-link

admin

Staff member
If your password is hacked or someone stole by watching your password enter in your friend's mobile. You want to remove old passwords which no longer to use anyone. Using your wifi means slow down internet speed. Because data packets share on the other device. If you want to change wifi password on different modems like Dlink, BSNL, Airtel, Jio, Tp-link.

1) Changing a wifi password in TP-Link or BSNL. Follow the steps.
  • First, you need to connect with LAN cable from your CPU.
  • Open a web browser.
  • Enter a 192.168.1.1 in the web address.
  • Enter Username and password in both the field username - admin and password - admin.
  • click on the Interface Setup.
  • Go to Wireless option to click on it
  • Here you can show SSID i.e name of your wifi and below pre-shared key i.e your wifi password.
  • Change a new password on the pre-shared key field and put a new password for your comfort.
  • Be sure that password must be a mixture of word, numerical and Punctuation.
  • Save it and after that go to maintenance option to choose sysRestart.
  • That's it
  • connect again and enter a new password for connecting
2) Changing a wifi password in D-link. Follow the Steps.
  • First, you need to connect with LAN cable from your CPU.
  • Open a web browser.
  • Enter a 192.168.0.1 in the web address.
  • Enter Username and password in both the field username - admin and password - admin.
  • From the access of web configuration, click on the "Setup" in the top menu.
  • Select the wireless setting link on the left-hand side.
  • Select a Security mode option to WPA Personal.
  • You will see a pre-shared key.
  • Change the password according to your comfort (Be sure that password must be a mixture of word, numerical and Punctuation.)
  • Save it and restart again.
3) Changing a wifi password in Airtel. Follow the Steps.
  • First, you need to create a wifi hotspot in airtel dongle.
  • Your wifi name is Airtel-E5573-EC27 and password Wi-Fi password: rq4md2ym(It might be changed for different dongles)
  • Connect with Airtel-E5573-EC27 and default password.
  • Open a web browser.
  • Enter a 192.168.1.1 in the web address.
  • click on the Settings.
  • Go to Wireless option to click on it
  • Here you show SSID i.e name of your wifi and below the pre-shared key.
  • Change a new password on the pre-shared key field and put a new password for your comfort.
  • Be sure that password must be a mixture of word, numerical and Punctuation.
  • Save it and after that go to maintenance option to choose sysRestart.
  • That's it
3) Changing a wifi password in Jio. Follow the Steps.
  • First, you need to power on the wifi and it automatically creates a wifi hotspot.
  • Your wifi name is AR****, it might be changed for every device.
  • The username and password of Jiofi username is "administrator" and password "administrator"
  • Now, open the web browser and access the URL jiofi.local.html or 192.168.225.1 using a web browser
  • The page will be open in your web browser.
  • Login your Jiofi details i.e username is "administrator" and password "administrator".
  • After that go to Network Setting > Wifi Configuration > Secure key(password must be a mixture of words, numbers, and punctuation )
  • You need to change the Wifi name i.e SSID go to Network > Wi-Fi Configuration and change wifi name or SSID name.
  • You might be reconnected if it does not change SSID.
  • change your username and password go to User Management > Account Management.
  • Enter a new username and password, then confirm it
  • Restart your device and confirm it.
  • You can contact for getting stuck in the configuration contact to jio customer page Jio - Official Contact Us Page